Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pictures Of Breakthrough Chickenpox If I Were To Ask...Do You Believe In Communication Via/from Pictures, Music,etc. Would You Consider Me Insane,?

If I were to ask...Do you believe in communication via/from pictures, music,etc. Would you consider me insane,? - pictures of breakthrough chickenpox

or open it in a position to a topic of conversation. Sometimes I wonder if the images as a band that have to do the rhythm of his music. The only basis I think it's my imagination. I know I have mad (or perhaps just to touch sometimes), and I think I could make a breakthrough, but in times like these I'm crazy, or because .....

3 comments:

Softi said...

Yes it is.

Its all about your mind If you are looking at a picture of a certain band, his intellect, he quickly connected with one of his songs. As you said I have his fancy

Thank you for asking dear

The monkey spanker. said...

Music and pictures are a form of communication, but do not think the picture of a band can provide the rhythm of the song that a picture is influenced by the music, says.
for e, g
http://sheldonartgallery.org/photos/grap ...

PSYCHOLOGIST (J E B [Glos]). said...

Images and music are the media. Of course there is a connection between them, but you should NOT FOR ANALYSIS OF THINGS, AND DO NOT LISTEN TO THE DEVIL, ask Jesus into your heart, and it will help.

Post a Comment