Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hydrochlorothiazide Adderall How Does Adderall And Hydrochlorothiazide React When Taken Together?

How does adderall and hydrochlorothiazide react when taken together? - hydrochlorothiazide adderall

I want to reduce my blood pressure if I take a pill, Adderall under water as hydrochlorothiazide. The information contained in my recipe, warns me to tell my doctor if I both. Why? What is the response to water and take Adderall Pill?
Is it okay if the mass quantities of drinking water?

1 comment:

tranquil said...

Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) affects blood pressure. Hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic, removes excess water from the body to keep blood pressure within the parameters set by your doctor to maintain.

If you have moderate or severe blood pressure, please point your medications and your health. We do not recommend drinking extra fluid, because there is only one dose of hydrochlorothiazide is effective, in addition to increased fluid intake can cause high blood pressure because of the condition of the body and exposure of the heart.

Post a Comment