Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bareboat Charter Insurance Bareboat Charter In Carribean?

Bareboat charter in carribean? - bareboat charter insurance

I intend to rent a bareboat catamaran Ft Lauderdale FL Grand Bahama Island and back. I sail a few years of experience in the Chesapeake Bay and I am ASA bareboat certification. I am curious whether I am entitled to because they have never chartered a boat in the Caribbean, only the Chesapeake Bay. But I sailed 34-40 in Florida. Do I have the prerequisites for a bareboat charter in the Caribbean?

3 comments:

♥Bajan Princess♥ said...

They have yet to call a boat shop and explore.

I hope it works.

=]

James M said...

There is one very special control of the boat charter airlines CV.
The answer is probably yes, but do not know until you.

Beardo said...

Although Fort Lauderdale to Grand Bahama is not really in the Caribbean.

Post a Comment