Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Should You Cm Look Like Before Your Period Ovulation Question.. What Cm Should Look Like..sorry Tmi?

Ovulation question.. what cm should look like..sorry tmi? - what should you cm look like before your period

ok I think I ovulate yesterday .. I never noticed if I .. Ovulation I mean, I thought .. But not all the symptoms. I have irregular intervals, if not easy to say. anyway. Yesterday I had to use my middle finger and thumb to take a sample .. and was achieved in a difficult situation, all the way to .. Well put, I would say that my PC .. My neck was smooth, orderly high, and was the nearest I've seen .. EWCM I know that if the baby's heartbeat drops cm and dried. How soon after ovulation to dry .. This morning I had a fair amount of just cm .. .. but not very elastic, and seemed to dry a little faster. I think it was mainly Goopy. "I was not sure that inch or dried quickly took a day or less. Ive done so much, the research in this sTuff .. and for some reason I feel the need to ask more questions. DH and I had unprotected sex in the hope that I'm on the right day.

No comments:

Post a Comment