Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Is Mmi Cable When I Graduate MMI In Harley Davidson Can I Work In Any Harley Shop?

When i graduate MMI in Harley Davidson can i work in any Harley Shop? - what is mmi cable

I'm going to be MMI and now I am about the Harley Davidson choice, and I heard that Harley diploma, I can work in a Harley shop, and if I my store I will not be registered more .... I can not believe it, but I want no more Harley MMI graduates, if this is true, is know for a correct answer wrong ...

2 comments:

Frank M said...

I am a graduate of the AMI @ Daytona Harley earn your certification requires that your mechanic that you can bank all your skills only needs to happen, or what if a business is to provide an updated overview can be sent on new products that, because they want to pay, or agreement with the space around your car, I prefer iron or what we do not owe them to be good anywhere and go, and I hope that helps

buckdog7... said...

I'm not an MMI degree, but I have two friends who are. Both have worked for several shops. Not only for licensees of Harley-Davidson, but also in private workshops adjustment. I do not know about the monitoring of the training you receive from a dealer though. My two companions, each graduate more than 5 years and both are still certified. You must be a man of gold! Hope that helps calm nerves - Buck.

Post a Comment